Starting on July 1, 2017, all new signups for Cloudant will be through IBM Bluemix leveraging the new and improved pricing model! Please go to IBM Bluemix to sign up/in today!
Cloudant DBaaS has two plans:
- Shared plan is free to start, runs on multi-tenant infrastructure and is priced based on metered consumption.
- Enterprise plan is for users with larger workloads, runs on dedicated infrastructure, comes with a support and service SLA and is priced based on the size of deployment.
Cloudant DBaaS Shared
Just want to try Cloudant out? Get an account on a multi-tenant Cloudant cluster. Pricing is metered based on your monthly usage.
| Data volume
in GBs / month
| $1.00 per GB / month
| "Heavy" API requests *
PUTs, POSTs, DELETEs
| $0.015 per 100
| "Light" API requests *
| $0.015 per 500
- API requests that read or write multiple JSON docs in bulk count as 1 API request
- No charge if your monthly usage is under $50.00 USD
- A credit card is required after the 30 day trial period is over
- NOTE: Replications and polling of changes feed can result in lots of requests to your account and increase your bill. Continous replications in particular always check for changes in the source database and are better suited to flat rate Cloudant Enterprise offering.
Create a multi-tenant account and start using Cloudant now
Cloudant DBaaS Enterprise
Fully-managed, high-performance database as a service (DBaaS) on a single-tenant cluster.
Request a Cloudant Enterprise Price Quote
- Elastic scaling; handle billions of transactions per day
| What You Get
- Rich, NoSQL Database as a Service (DBaaS) API
- Guaranteed database performance and up-time
- Dedicated DBaaS cluster hardware
- 45+ hosting locations @ IBM SoftLayer, AWS, or 21Vianet (China)
- Bare-metal performance on IBM SoftLayer
- Cloudant experts handle all DBaaS cluster monitoring, tuning, and administration
- Reach us 24x7 via phone, email, or IRC
- 1-hr response time
- Best-practices consultation
- Elastic, based on cluster size (# of server nodes)